|Organizers||Timo Pagel , Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien Deleersnyder , Bart De Win Bart De Win|
|Participants||Yan Kravchenko Yan Kravchenko , Brett Crawley Brett Crawley , John Ellingsworth John Ellingsworth , Mario Platt Mario Platt , Sebastian Arriada Sebastian Arriada|
OWASP DevSecOps Maturity Model activities reference, based on Timo Pagels opinion, to OWASP SAMM activities.
- Is the current mapping valid?
- Some DSOMM activities are not easy to map to SAMM, where should it belong to? (Is it accepted/expected/questioned to have mappings for one DSOMM activity to multiple SAMM activities?)
- Are the differences of having activities of maturity level 3 in SAMM and in OWASP DSOMM on maturity 1 accepted/expected/questioned?
- OWASP SAMM team verfies by mapping that no important actvities are missing
- OWASP SAMM might add references to OWASP DevSecOps Maturity Model
- OWASP DevSecOps Maturity Model will have a more precise mapping
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Mapping OWASP DevSecOps Maturity Model to SAMMv2 to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions