Summit Slack channel invite link here
How do I buy a ticket?
You will find information on buying tickets here
Where can I stay?
All on-site guests will be allocated accommodation. Unforunately, we are unable to accept ticket orders with accommodation after 26 May 2019.
If you need to secure your own accomodation please follow this link
The Summit team cannot help you find off-site accomodation.
How can I register as a participant?
- Order your ticket (note: remote participants MUST register on Eventbrite)
- Create your participant page
- Find sessions that interest you in the schedule
- Register yourself to to attend your chosen sessions If you need any assistance you can reach us in Slack or find more details about how you can get help here.
How do I join a team?
There are the multiple teams that are represented at the Summit
Please feel free to join any team marked as
community team. See the Teams page for details.
How do I sign up for the OSS newsletter?
To subscribe to the OSS Newsletter, click here
Where can I view schedule?
The full schedule is available here
Why should I join?
Here are four excellent reasons for you to join the Summit:
- The summit will bring together leading figures from OWASP, security, development, government agencies and vendor companies
- In the working sessions you will get to tackle some of the hardest security problems we face in 2019 and create actionable solutions
- Connect with like-minded individuals who are passionate about AppSec, get chatting over breakfast, lunch or dinner, during summit activities, or at the end of summit party
- Take advantage of the unique summit venue at Woburn Forest Center Parcs, an environment designed for maximum geek-time, synergies and collaboration
Who can help me?
The team is waiting to help you! Get in touch via Slack on os-summit.slack.com workspace. We have various channels to support the topics that interest you.
#oss-general This channel is for workspace-wide communication and announcements. All members are in this channel.
#oss-helpdesk This helpdesk is for participants with general issues regarding the Summit.
Tracks and sessions related channels We have channels for every track and session. The following legend describes the prefixes of the channels’ names for the tracks and sessions.
w = working sessions u = user session p = product session t = track
Example: the channel name for the working session “Agile Practices for Security Teams” is: #w-agile-prac-sec-team
Go to the venue reception desk Please go to the venue reception desk, if they can’t help you, they will direct you to a member of the summit team.
Send email message If you would like to email before or during the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.